Flat 59 Rs
For Every Order
For Free Return
The ADXL345 is a small, thin, low power, 3-axis MEMS accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to +-16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either a SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 is well suited to measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0 degrees. Digital Accelerometer available at Tomson Electronics, Kochi, Kerala, India is the best quality product
Several special sensing functions are provided. Activity and inactivity sensing detect the presence or lack of motion and if the acceleration on any axis exceeds a user-set level. Tap sensing detects single and double taps. Free-fall sensing detects if the device is falling. These functions can be mapped to one of two interrupt output pins. An integrated, patent pending 32-level first in, first out (FIFO) buffer can be used to store data to minimize host processor intervention. Low power modes enable intelligent motion-based power management with threshold sensing and active acceleration measurement at extremely low power dissipation.
- Adxl345 digital three-axis acceleration of gravity tilt module Arduino code IIC / SPI
- Name: ADXL345 module (three-axis acceleration of gravity)
- Chip: ADXL345
- Means of communication: the IIC / SPI communication protocol
- Measuring range: ± 2g to ± 16g
- Schematics, manuals and reference documentation of relevant data
- 51, the avr, the Arduino microcontroller test code
- 3-Axis, ± 2g / ± 4g / ± 8g / ± 16g
- ADXL345 is very suitable for mobile applications. It can be applied to the skew detection in the measurement of static acceleration of gravity, also can measure the movement or impact caused by the dynamic acceleration. The high resolution ( 4mg / LSB ), can be measured is less than 1.0° Angle change.
- HDD shock protection
- Vibration sensor
- Game controller input
- Smart vehicles
- Anywhere you need to obtain motion-sensing & orientation information.
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
ADXL 345 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer