Flat 59 Rs
For Every Order
For Free Return
SD Card Reading Writing Module for Arduino with the onboard 3.3V regulator.
It is easily interfaced as a peripheral to your Arduino, and other embedded boards and microcontrollers. Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card over the SPI interface.
- SD Card module can make your SD application easier and simple.
- It easily interfaces as a peripheral to your Arduino sensor shield module.
- Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card using your Arduino.
- Can use for SD Card more easily, such as for MP3 Player, MCU/ARM system control.
- All SD SPI pins output, MOSI, SCK, MISO, and CS.
- Support 5V/3.3V input.
- LED indicator.
- SD Card Holder.
- Onboard 3.3V regulator (AMS1117-3.3) for +5v to 3.3V generation. 3.3V is also available as output.
- A land pattern for USD interface (USD holder is not mount).
Also Searched As
Sd Card Module For Arduino, sd card reader module for Arduino,DIY sd card module for Arduino,sd card module Arduino tutorial, sd card module Arduino mega,sd card module arduino library,sd card module arduino price,arduino sd card module adafruit,best sd card module for arduino