Flat 59 Rs
For Every Order
For Free Return
With a cross section measuring only 10 × 12 mm (0.39″ × 0.47″), these small brushed DC gearmotors are available in a wide range of gear ratios—from 5:1 up to 1000:1—and with five different motors: high-power 6 V and 12 V motors with long-life carbon brushes (HPCB), and high-power (HP), medium power (MP), and low power (LP) 6 V motors with shorter-life precious metal brushes. With the exception of 1000:1 gear ratio versions, all of the micro metal gearmotors have the same physical dimensions (though the terminal size and separation on the HPCB versions differ slightly from the other versions), so it is generally easy to swap one version for another if your design requirements change.
- This is a DC Mini Metal Gear Motor, ideal for making robots
- Lightweight, high torque and low RPM.
- Fine craftsmanship, durable, not easy to wear.
- With excellent stall characteristics, can climb hills easily.
- You can also easily mount a wheel on the motor’s output shaft.
Also Searched As
Micro-Gear motor, micro gear motor wheel, micro gear motor India, micro gear motor dimensions, micro gear motor mount,n20 micro gear motor, micro worm gear motor