What is an RTC?
A real-time clock is like a watch - it works on a battery and keeps time for you even when there is no power. Using an RTC, you can keep track of long timelines, even if you reprogram your microcontroller or disconnect it from USB or a power plug.
- Color: Blue
- Quantity: 1
- Material: Circuit board
- Memory storage: 24C32 32K I2C EEPROM
- With CR2032 battery
- With reading and writing function
- Using time: About 1 year (Fully charged)
- Provide clock signal for microcontroller
- Cascade other I2C devices
- With full BCD clock calendar chip of 56byte non-volatile RAM
- Address and data transmission via serial cable with dual-line dual-direction
- The chip can provide second, minute, hour etc information.
- AM/PM mark, for working 24-hour or 12-hour
- Built-in power sensor circuit in the chip, with brownout detection and battery switch function
- Under battery backup mode, power consumption is below 500uA
- Accurate calendar up to the year 2100
- Great for DIY project