Flat 59 Rs
For Every Order
For Free Return
The 10kg.cm Metal Gear Servo Motor - MG995 can rotate approximately 120 degrees (60 in each direction). You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it's great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. The MG995 Metal Gear Servo also comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast!MG995 is a digital metal gear high torque servo for airplane, helicopter, RC-cars from 10 to 6-th scale truggy and monster and many RC model.
- Operating voltage: 4.8 V a 7.2 V
- Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC
- Control System: Analog
- Operating Angle: 120degree
- Required Pulse: 900us-2100us
- Direction: CCW
- Operating speed: 0.2 s/60º (4.8 V), 0.16 s/60º (6 V)
- Dead band width: 5 μs
- Wire length: 30cm
- Connector: 3 pin 'S' type female header
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
- Stall torque: 8.5 kgf·cm (4.8 V ), 10 kgf·cm (6 V)
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
- Robotics projects.
- DIY projects.
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
MG-995 Metal Gear Servo Motor