Flat 59 Rs
For Every Order
For Free Return
Bosch has stepped up their game with their new BMP280 sensor, an environmental sensor with temperature, barometric pressure that is the next generation upgrade to the BMP085/BMP180/BMP183. This sensor is great for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI!
This precision sensor from Bosch is the best low-cost, precision sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy. Because pressure changes with altitude, and the pressure measurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with ±1 meter accuracy
- Enhancement of GPS navigation e.g.time-to-first-fix improvement，dead-reckoning，slope detection
- Indoor navigation（floor detection，elevator detection）
- Outdoor navigation，leisure and sports applications
- Weather forecast Health care application（e.g. sirometry）
- Vertical velocity indication（e.g. risk/sink speed）
- Target devices Handsets such as mobile phones ,table PCs,GPS devices Navigation systems Portable health care devices Home weather stations Flying toys Watches
- PCB size (L*W): 1.52* 1.20cm / 0.60"*0.47"