Atmel 89 C 51
The Atmel 89C51 Microcontroller or commonly known as AT89C51 is a low-power, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcomputer with 4K bytes of Flash programmable and erasable read only memory (PEROM). The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry-standard MCS-51 instruction set and pinout. The on-chip Flash allows the program memory to be reprogrammed in-system or by a conventional nonvolatile memory programmer. By combining a versatile 8-bit CPU with Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel AT89C51 is a powerful microcomputer which provides a highly-flexible and cost-effective solution to many embedded control applications.
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V to 5V.
- Compatible with MCS-51™ Products.
- 4K Bytes of In-System Reprogrammable Flash Memory.
- Endurance: 1,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- Fully Static Operation : 0 Hz to 24 MHz
- Three-level Program Memory Lock.
- 128 x 8-bit Internal RAM.
- 32 Programmable I/O Lines.
- Two 16-bit Timer/Counters.
- Six Interrupt Sources.
- Programmable Serial Channel.
- Low-power Idle and Power-down Modes.
- Multiple DIY projects.
- Projects requiring more than logical control for devices.
- Microcontroller applications for multiple device interface/Control.
- Replacement for Arduino module.
- Needs a USB AVR programmer.
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
Atmel 89 C 51, Atmel 89 C 51 buy online, Atmel 89 C 51 price in India.