Flat 59 Rs
For Every Order
For Free Return
ADS 1115 16-Bit ADC available at Tomson Electronics can be used for microcontrollers without an analog-to-digital converter or when you want a higher-precision ADC, the ADS1115 provides 16-bit precision at 860 samples/second over I2C. The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels or two differential channels. As a good bonus, it even includes a programmable gain amplifier, up to x16, to help boost up smaller single/differential signals to the full range. We like this ADC because it can run from 2V to 5V power/logic, can measure a large range of signals and it is super easy to use. It is a great general purpose 16-bit converter.
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE : 2.0V to 5.5V
- LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION : Continuous Mode: Only 150µA Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shut-Down
- PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE : 8SPS to 860SPS
- It has Internal low-drift voltage reference
- Internal Oscillator.
- Internal PGA.
- I2C INTERFACE : Pin-Selectable Addresses.
- Four single end Or Two differential inputs.
- Programmable Comparator.
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit addresses between 0x48-0x4B, selectable with jumpers
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
ADS 1115 16-Bit ADC - 4 Channel