Flat 59 Rs
For Every Order
For Free Return
The Atmel AT89C52 is an 8051-based Fully Static 24MHz CMOS controller with 32 I/O Lines, 3 Timers/Counters, 8 Interrupts/2 Priority Levels, UART, Three-Level Program Memory Lock, 8K Bytes Flash Memory, 128 Bytes On-chip RAM.
The AT89C52 is a low-power, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcomputer with 8K bytes of Flash programmable and erasable read only memory (PEROM). The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry-standard 80C51 and 80C52 instruction set and pinout. The on-chip Flash allows the program memory to be reprogrammed in-system or by a conventional nonvolatile memory programmer. By combining a versatile 8-bit CPU with Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel AT89C52 is a powerful microcomputer which provides a highly-flexible and cost-effective solution to many embedded control applications.
- Compatible with MCS-51™ Products
- 8K Bytes of In-System Reprogrammable Flash Memory
- Endurance: 1,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- Fully Static Operation: 0 Hz to 24 MHz
- Three-level Program Memory Lock
- 256 x 8-bit Internal RAM
- 32 Programmable I/O Lines
- Three 16-bit Timer/Counters
- Eight Interrupt Sources
- Programmable Serial Channel
- Low-power Idle and Power-down Modes
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
Atmel 89 C 52, Atmel 89 C 52buy online, Atmel 89 C 52 price in India.