Flat 59 Rs
For Every Order
For Free Return
A Flame Sensor is a device that can be used to detect presence of a fire source or any other bright light sources. There are several ways to implement a Flame Sensor but the module used in this project is an Infrared Radiation Sensitive Sensor.
Detection angle of this module is about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum is very sensitive. You can also purchase this flame sensor through our offline counter at Tomson Electronics, Kochi, Kerala. India.
These types of sensors are used for short range fire detection and can be used to design DIY monitoring projects using an Arduino or Raspberry Pi. It can also be used as a safety precaution to cut devices Off / On. The device functions most accurately up to about 3 feet. This flame sensor module is very sensitive to IR wavelength at 760 nm ~ 1100 nm light.
DEVELOPMENT SOURCESArduino Sample Code
- Product Name: Flame Sensor Module
- Output Channel: 1
- Power Supply: 3.3/5V
- PCB Board Size: 32 x 14mm(L*W)
- Hole Size: 3mm
- Material: Electric Part
- Net Weight 3g
- indicator light: a green one for the switch, a red one for power.
- Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- Onboard signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, the output signal can directly connect to microcontroller IO.
- Can detect fire or wavelength in 760 ~ 1100 nm nano within the scope of the light source.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum especially sensitive.
- The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
- Flame sensor interfacing with arduino for fire detection
- Car or Automobile
- Fire Fighting Robots
- Garage Safety Equipment
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
Flame / Ignition Source Detection Sensor Module