Flat 59 Rs
For Every Order
For Free Return
Sound Sensor available at Tomson Electronics, Kochi, Kerala, India is the best quality product.This is a multipurpose sound sensor which can be used to sense sound and audio. The sensor provides a digital output when the measured sound increases beyond a set threshold. This threshold level can be adjusted using an onboard potentiometer. The sensor outputs a logic one(+5V) at the digital output when it detects sound and a logic zero(0V) when there is no sound detected. An onboard LED is used to indicate the output status. This digital output can be directly connected to an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, AVR, PIC, 8051 or any other microcontroller to read the sensor output.
- Input Voltage: 5V DC
- Comes with an easy to use digital output
- Main chip: LM393
- Working voltage: DC 4 ~ 6V
- Single digital signal output.
- Effective signal output for low level
- Default output is low and is high only when sound is detected
- Can be used for a sonic lamp, with photosensitive sensors act as sound and light alarm, also can be used in the occasion of voice control and sound detection.
- Audio amplifier
- Ambient sound detection
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
Sound Sensor,Sound Sensor price in india,Sound Sensor buy online