We insist on the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy since we value the trust you place in us.
Collection of Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. We aim to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- name, address and contact details
- date of birth
- account and newsletter preferences
- delivery date for a product you purchased from us, the place of purchase and information about your ownership of the product
- information about any call to us, including a recording of the call, details about the product(s) you bought, the reason why you contacted us and the advice we gave you
- information relating to your use of any of our loyalty programs and the rewards that you claim
- your business contact details, place of employment and position
- product reviews, comments, photos and forum posts that you have submitted
- credit and financial checks
- information about your social network profile such as your social network ID, profile picture, gender and location
- the fact that you have clicked on a 'like', '+1' or 'tweet' or similar button in one of our websites or services or on of our pages on a social network site, and information about further interactions with this posted content (for example, if your contacts click on a link in the posted content), which we may associate with the details that we store about you
- information about your visit to our website, such as your browser software, which pages you view and which items you ‘clicked’ on or added to your shopping basket
- service, product or server logs, which hold technical information about your use of our service, product or websites, such as your IP address, domain, device and application settings, errors and hardware activity
- information about where your device is physically located (for example, when you are using a geo-location service or application and you have provided consent to your location being shared)
- interests and preferences that you specify during setup of an Internet enabled product or service
- (in the case of candidates seeking employment with us) information relevant to your employment history.
Use and Sharing of Information:
We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons.
"Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive, that help us to recognize you if you visit our website again.
We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws. Our websites combine industry-approved physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is well protected throughout it's life cycle in our infrastructure.
Sensitive data is hashed or encrypted when it is stored in our infrastructure. Sensitive data is decrypted, processed and immediately re-encrypted or discarded when no longer necessary.
All our users have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications.
Please email email@example.com if you no longer wish to receive any information from us.