Soil Moisture Sensor
The Soil Moisture Sensor available at Tomson Electronics, Kochi, Kerala, India, is a simple breakout for measuring the moisture in soil or similar materials. The soil sensor is very easy to use, The two large exposed pads/leads function as probes for the sensor, together acting as a variable resistor. The more water that is in the soil means the better the conductivity between the pads will be and will result in a lower resistance, and a higher SIG out. It can be easily interfaced with your Arduino or Raspberry Pi ease for your home automation projects.
This Moisture Sensor can be used to detect the moisture of soil or your pet plant's water level, let the plants in your garden reach out for human help. This sensor uses the two probes to pass current through the soil, and then it reads that resistance to get the moisture level. More water makes the soil conduct electricity more easily (less resistance), while dry soil conducts electricity poorly (more resistance).
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Dual output mode, analog output more accurate
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- With power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- Having LM393 comparator chip, stable
- Panel PCB Dimension: Approx.3cm x 1.5cm
- Soil Probe Dimension: Approx. 6cm x 3cm
- Cable Length: Approx.21cm
- Interface Description(4-wire):
- VCC: 3.3V-5V
- GND: GND
- DO: digital output interface(0 and 1)
- AO: analog output interface
- Water sensing purposes.
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
Soil Moisture Sensor,Soil Moisture Sensor online,Soil Moisture Sensor price in india
We Also Recommend
1/4 Watt Carbon Film Resistor (Pack Of 10)