DHT11 Basic Temperature
The AM2302 or DHT22 is a temperature & humidity sensor whose output having calibrated digital signal. It applies exclusive digital-signal-collecting-technique and humidity sensing technology, assuring its reliability and stability. Its sensing elements are connected with 8-bit single-chip computer.
The DHT11 is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). Its fairly simple to use, but requires careful timing to grab data. The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds, so when using our library, sensor readings can be up to 2 seconds old.
- Low cost
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
- Good for 0-50°C temperature readings ±2°C accuracy
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second)
- Body size 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm
- 4 pins with 0.1" spacing
- Operating and storage conditions.
- Attentions to chemical materials.
- Attention to temperature's affection.
- Welding temperature should be bellow 260 Celsius.
- Avoid using the sensor under dew condition Car door locking system
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
DHT11 Basic Temperature,DHT11 Basic Temperature buy online.
We Also Recommend
Waterproof Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Module JSN-SR04T
HC-SR 04 Ultrasonic Sensor Module