7 inch Capacitive Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi (800x480)
This 7" Capacitive Touch Screen LCD enhances the UI experience in any project. It supports various systems such as Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Banana Pro, BeagleBone Black etc. The built-in HDMI interface enables the display to work as computer monitor just like any other HDMI screen.
The display comes with preloaded Raspbian driver and Ubuntu image. While the display is controlled over the HDMI interface the touch control is done via USB interface. To reduce the power consumption backlight of the display can be switched on/off as per user preference.
NOTE: Touch function is unavailable when the display module is controlled via HDMI interface alone.
- 800x480 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi (Including Pi 3), comes with the Raspbian driver (works with your Raspbian directly), and Ubuntu image
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Backlight control to lower power consumption
- 1x 7inch HDMI LCD
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 1x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
7-inch Capacitive Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi (1024x600),RASPBERRY PI 7INCH TOUCH HDMI
We Also Recommend
1/4 Watt Carbon Film Resistor (Pack Of 10)