What is the Arduino Nano V3.0?
Arduino Nano is a small board compatible with breadboards which is compatible with ATMega328. It has comparable usefulness to the Arduino Uno, however, when it comes to DIP module package, it works with a Mini-B USB link. This Arduino clone board is superbly compatible with Arduino IDE and cases.
Arduino Nano V3.0 Specification
The Arduino Software (IDE), is used to program Arduino Nano. The Arduino Software is an Integrated Development Environment that is common to all Arduino boards and runs both online and offline.
The detailed specification of the Arduino Nano board is as follows:
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5 V
- Input Voltage (Recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM Output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Measurements: 0.73" x 1.70"
Powering up the Arduino Nano
The Arduino Nano can be powered by means of the Mini-B USB, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (stick 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (stick 27). The power source is automatically chosen to the highest voltage source.
At Tomson Electronics we provide all your favourite electronic components at the best price online. Buy your own Arduino Nano and start creating!