IC ULN 2003
The ULN2803 is a Darlington array IC it can be used to drive Stepper and DC Motors, Relays, Solenoids, and other external circuits operating at high voltages and currents from simple CMOS logic signals from microcontrollers. It has 8 driving channels, each channel can withstand peak currents of 600mA. Suppression diodes are included for back EMF protection while driving inductive loads. The ULN2004 is used in the current version of our 8 Channel Relay Board to drive the onboard relays.
- Contains 7 high-voltage and high current Darlington pairs
- Each pair is rated for 50V and 500mA
- Input pins can be triggered by +5V
- All seven Output pins can be connected to gather to drive loads up to (7×500mA) ~3.5A.
- Can be directly controlled by logic devices like Digital Gates, Arduino, PIC etc
- Available in 16-pin DIP, TSSOP, SOIC packages
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
IC ULN 2003,IC ULN 2003 buy online,IC ULN 2003 price in india
We Also Recommend
Node MCU ESP 8266 with CH 340