Flex Sensor 4.5”
A simple flex sensor 4.5" in length. As the sensor is flexed, the resistance across the sensor increases.The resistance of the flex sensor changes when the metal pads are on the outside of the bend (text on the inside of bend). The connector is 0.1" spaced and breadboard friendly.
These 4.5" Flex Sensors can be easily integrated to an Arduino or Raspberry Pi by making a voltage divider circuit using a 10 K Ohm resistor at any one lead of the sensor.
- Angle Displacement Measurement
- Bends and Flexes physically with motion device
- Possible Uses.: Robotics, Gaming (Virtual Motion), Computer Peripherals.
- Simple Construction Specifications:
- Flat Resistance: 10K Ohms
- Resistance Tolerance: ±30%
- Bend Resistance Range: 60K to 110K Ohms
- Power Rating : 0.50 Watts continuous. 1 Watt Peak
- Temperature Range: -35°C to +80°C
- Automotive controls
- Medical devices
- Industrial controls
- Computer peripherals
- Fitness products
- Musical instruments
- Measuring devices
- Virtual reality games
- Consumer products
- Physical therapy
ALSO SEARCHED AS:Flex Sensor 4.5”,Flex Sensor 4.5” price in india,Flex Sensor 4.5” buy online.