Flat 59 Rs
For Every Order
For Free Return
A DC Geared DC motor is a simple DC motor with gear box attached to the shaft of the motor which is mechanically com-mutated electric motor powered from direct current (DC).
- Gear materials: plastic.
- Motor types: permanent-magnet.
- Brush-type: Brush.
- Uncommitted motors: Homopolar motors.
- Magnet types: ferrite magnets.
- Torque multiplication: Generate a large force at a low speed.
- Cost effectiveness of the injection-molding process.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- Relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- Quietness of operation.
- Tolerances often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
- Applications of 300 RPM Rectangle Single Shaft Plastic Gear.
- DIY Projects.
- Battery-operated toys.
- Disk drives Steel rolling mills Paper.
- Machines Medical equipment.
- Radio-controlled aircraft.
- Automobiles Drive systems Positioning.
- Industrial and consumer actuators Winches Robotics Mixers.
- Robotic projects.
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
300 Rpm Rectangle Single Shaft Plastic Gear Bo Motor,Single Shaft Bo Motors, 300 Rpm Bo Motors, 300 Rpm Plastic Gear Motor