A 3967 Stepper Motor Driver Module
The A3967 Stepper Motor Driver for Arduino is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with most microcontrollers that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver). The module requires a 7V to 30V power supply for a motor. The module has an on board voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V.
Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you’ve got precision motor control! EasyDriver drives bi-polar motors and motors wired as bi-polar. i.e. 4, 6 or 8 wire stepper motors. This is the latest version of EasyDriver v44 co-designed with Brian Schmalz. It provides greater flexibility and control over your stepper motor compared to the older versions. The microstep select (MS1 and MS2) pins of the A3967 are broken out allowing adjustments to the micro stepping resolution. The sleep and enable pins are also broken out for further control.This product is available Tomson Electronics Kochi, Kerala, India.
- Power supply: 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds.
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase.
- Logic voltage : 5V or 3.3V.
- A3967 microstepping driver.
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth).
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage.
- Dimensions : 48 x 20 (LxW) mm.
ALSO SEARCHED AS:
A 3967 Stepper Motor Driver Module,A 3967 Stepper Motor Driver,A 3967 Stepper Motor,A 3967
We Also Recommend
A 4988 Stepper Motor Driver Module
128X64 Graphic Smart Controller LCD Display for RAMPS 1.4
HOP-E200 58mm Mini Portable Bluetooth Thermal Printer